RealClearBooks Morning Edition
Wednesday, April 1Liberal Parents, Radical Children
- Abby Schachter, Weekly StandardMinecraft Over Marriage
- Mark Regnerus, First ThingsJudas: The Renegade Apostle
- James Runcie, The IndependentMy Hero Abraham Lincoln
- Akhil Sharma, The GuardianWrestling With Saul Bellow
- Lee Siegel, VultureA Novel of the O.K. Corral
- Carrie Callaghan, Washington IndependentGhostly Chorus Narrates World Before Us
- Jean Zimmerman, NPRThe Erotic Traditions of Cinema
- Jane Shilling, The New Statesman
Tuesday, March 31A Shaky Case for Chinese Deception
- Peter Mattis, War on the RocksOvercoming Manufactured Crisis With Iran
- Josh Ruebner, FPIFHow to Be a Woman in Tehran
- Habibe Jafarian, GuernicaKeeping Cool Head Amidst Life's Vagaries
- David Ulin, Los Angeles TimesOrdinary Light Shines Bright
- Carol Memmott, Minneapolis Star TribuneIn Defense of Betty Draper
- Anne Helen Petersen, LA Review of BooksArchitecture of Mormon Settlements
- Christine Rappleye, Deseret NewsHow Beanie Baby Craze Came and Went
- Hank Cox, Washington Post
Monday, March 30Life & Times of Dr. William H. Cosby Jr. Ed.D.
- Rob Long, CommentaryOur Debauched Chief Executives
- Neal Dewing, The FederalistSupreme Court Doesn't Protect Voting Rights
- Ian Millhiser, New RepublicHow Joyce and Faulkner Fell for a Blonde
- Nathaniel Rich, The Daily BeastGods and Man at the Fall of Rome
- Ted Lawrence, Washington Free BeaconAre Humans Now in Charge of Evolution?
- Jerry Coyne, Washington PostParanoia, the Realistic Response
- Michael Lapointe, LA Review of BooksApple Boss Trashes Jobs Biography
- John McMurtrie, SF Chronicle
Saturday, March 28Fleming's Midlife Crisis Gave Birth to Bond?
- Katie Kilkenny, The AtlanticHonest Abe and the Children of Abraham
- Emily Shire, The Daily BeastA Look at 'Fighting Over the Founders'
- Aaron Maclean, Free BeaconFederalist Society in Legal Education
- John McGinnis, Wall Street JournalPinkoes and Traitors in UK
- Sinclair McKay, The TelegraphSome Banks are 'Too Big to Jail'
- JIm Zarroli, NPRWhen Spirituality Becomes Nihilism
- Scott Carney, Medium26 Quotes From Classic Literature
- Daniel Dalton, BuzzFeed
Friday, March 27How Inequality Benefits Everyone
- George Will, Washington PostWhat Might End Black-on-Black Crime?
- Robert VerBruggen, RC PolicyDo You Believe in Ghosts? You Will After This
- Maureen Corrigan, NPRBlair's Cash Lust Driven by Clinton Envy
- Nico Hines, The Daily BeastLong Life and Reach of Ben-Gurion
- Benjamin Balint, Weekly StandardTwo Views of Shame in the Modern Age
- Astra Taylor, Los Angeles TimesKareem Has Much to Say in Kids Book
- Marcus Hayes, Philly Daily NewsThe World's 50 Most Translated Books
- Electric Literature
Thursday, March 26Indicting Morals of a Pampered Generation
- Adam Kirsch, The AtlanticHow Poor Are the Poor?
- Thomas Edsall, The New York TimesIslam Is In Need of Its Own Reformation
- Brian Stewart, National ReviewCommencement Speech's 'Secular Sermon'
- Maria Popova, Brain PickingsThe Science on Science of Climate Change
- Robert Bryce, Weekly StandardPicking a Titan: Knausgaard or Ferrante?
- Joshua Rothman, New YorkerIf I Fall, If I Die - An Interview With the Author
- Joel Rice, McSweeney'sShortlist for 2015 Man Booker Int'l Prize
- Alison Flood, The Guardian
Wednesday, March 25Why Frank Bruni's Wrong About Ivy League
- Jonathan Wai, QuartzDC Spooks, Eavesdroppers and Assassins
- Victor Asemota, War Is BoringDrones and Rise of High-Tech Assassins
- Peter Lewis, B&N ReviewSecrets of Hydrogen Bomb, Revealed
- William Broad, New York TimesShakespeare in Tehran
- Stephen Greenblatt, New York Review of BooksThe Slippery Slope to Extinction
- Toby Lester, Wall Street JournalParadox of Choosing ... or Not Choosing
- Oliver Burkeman, The GuardianThe Canonization of St. Steve of Cupertino
- Emma-Kate Symons, Quartz
Tuesday, March 24The Grim Future of the American Worker
- Patrick Martin, Free BeaconMichelle Obama Bio Explores Race
- Krissah Thompson, Washington PostA Radical Critic for a Radical Poet
- Eavan Boland, Irish TimesThe Letters of T.S. Eliot
- Lyndall Gordon, The GuardianSon, Mother and Lessons of a Lifetime
- Carlos Lozada, Washington PostTo Harness the Transformative Power of Habit
- Popova, Brain PickingsTangled Middle East After WWI
- Eugene Rogan, Washington TimesThe Best Books About Los Angeles
- Readers & Marta Bausells, The Guardian
Monday, March 23How Liberals Sold Out Blacks
- Joseph Epstein, Wall Street Journal'The Whites': Bad Criminals, Obsessed Cops
- Paul Davis, Philly InquirerPersistent Mythology of 'Hollywood 10'
- Harvey Klehr, Weekly StandardHitler's Unwilling First Victims
- Richard Evans, The GuardianMankind's Toughest Foe - Rust
- Mark Gamin, Cleveland Plain DealerShocking Look at Our Imperiled Planet
- John McMurtrie, SF ChronicleThe Grace Of Friendship
- John Powers, Fresh AirBiographical Dictionary of Literary Failure
- Anthony Paletta, Daily Beast