January 4, 2013 Archives
RealClearBooks Morning EditionThe Bookstore Strikes Back
- Ann Patchett, The AtlanticIt's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's Spacehawk!
- Mark Squirek, NYJBHave Fictional Characters, Will Travel
- Dave Astor, Huffington PostPoets Who Look Death in the Eye
- Dana Jennings, New York TimesA Player Piano for the 21st Century
- Gary Gregg, University BookmanWhat Does 'New Adult' Mean?
- Molly Driscoll, Christian Science MonitorLetting Gene Simmons Speak for Himself
- Nathan Rabin, A.V. ClubPassing the Memorability Test
- Joseph Epstein, Wall Street JournalOne Wilde American Tour
- Anthony Paletta, The Daily BeastDostoevsky Lost in Translation
- Helen Rittelmeyer, HR.com